In accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC sec. 512, the ConferenceCast.tv (https://www.conferencecast.tv) Websites have designated an agent to receive notices of claims of copyright infringement: Director, ConferenceCast Inc., 220 East 23rd Street, Suite 500, New York, NY 10010; telephone: (718) 500-1107; Email: email@example.com. If you believe your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with notice. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
ConferenceCast may give notice to our users or other responsible parties that ConferenceCast has received a notice of infringement by means of a general notice on our websites, electronic mail to a responsible party’s email address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a responsible party’s physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for the judicial district in which our offices are located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing Content or an agent of such person.
ConferenceCast reserves the right to terminate access to our sites of any user who ConferenceCast believes in its sole discretion infringes the proprietary rights of any third party.